Access Database Supported
Microsoft Access® is equipped with many powerful features to help you create sophisticated solutions, extend data to your site, and build database solutions faster. The tools found in Access are sophisticated enough for seasoned professionals, yet easy enough for beginners to learn.
How can Access help me?
- Create a product catalog for your website and use an Access database to maintain your data. Your customers can retrieve and order products on your website using this catalog.
- If you use Microsoft FrontPage® for web authoring, you can easily connect one or more Access databases to your web page.
- Upload database files to the hosting server to be used instantly with common SQL commands.
- Access and use information from a variety of formats and programs, including XML, OLE and SharePoint Services. Link tables from other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, MS SQL databases and more.
- The automatic error checking feature flags common errors, making it faster and easier to fix errors.
- Change data in a table and all documents that have controls bound to it are updated automatically.