Prepared for Trusted Shop Certification
What is Trusted Shop Certification?
A Trustmark scheme, with the aim of increasing consumer confidence in online shopping. Trustmark schemes typically lay down a set of conditions, usually in the form of a code, for online trading – including pre-contractual information, security, advertising, cancellation rights and complaints handling. In return members are entitled to display the logo associated with the trustmark scheme.
How do merchants benefit?
A seal of approval, guarantee and a boost for your shop.
Increase your sales! Boost your customer's confidence in your shop with the well-known Trusted Shops seal of approval and complement your existing services with our free-of-charge money-back guarantee. Over 2,000 merchants are already familiar with Trusted Shops in Europe!
Avoid legal errors by benefiting from our experience of more than 5,000 tests. Many typical errors are detected during shop verifications in accordance with Trusted Shops’ quality criteria. You are provided with practical tips on how to avoid legal pitfalls.
Inject dynamism into your international activities through the global presence of Trusted Shops on all large European markets. Trusted Shops is an experienced partner in helping you to gain a foothold in the European marketplace.
Acquire new customer groups with our marketing and PR support, a consumer-oriented product portal and regular shopping newsletters sent to more than 150,000 European consumers. Use the seal of approval for your business documents, advertising etc.
How do consumers benefit?
Trusted Shops with money-back guarantee from Atradius...
- insures you when shopping online against financial loss due to non-delivery or return of goods,
- protects you against credit card fraud,
- certifies only shops that comply with our stringent requirements for security, privacy and transparency,
- gives you a complete online overview of all your guarantees,
- offers you fast and easy help in case of problems - a convenient alternative to lengthy and expensive disputes,
- integrates consumer groups' demands for clear and complete identification of online shops.
*This feature is available to International Customers only.