Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- The 1&1 Money Back Guarantee applies to MyWebsite, Mail Basic, Linux and Microsoft Shared Hosting, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS (Virtual Private Servers), and eShops.
- Refund applies only to monthly fees and setup fees.
- The 1&1 Money Back Guarantee does not apply to the 1&1 Dynamic Cloud Server (outside of the minimum configuration of 1 vCore, 1 GB RAM, and 100 GB HDD space). All monthly and setup fees for dedicated and managed Server products are nonrefundable.
- The 1&1 Money Back Guarantee starts on the date the initial order was placed.
- No refund for domain name registration fees.
Shipping & Handling Fees
- No refund for software shipping and handling fees.
- No refund for any unused bandwidth.
- When taking advantage of the 30-day Money Back Guarantee, a customer whose account exceeds the included bandwidth will be required to pay any additional bandwidth accrued.
- No refund on any additional or optional services or features added from the Control Panel by the customer.
- Customers switching from one 1&1 package to another 1&1 package shall be deemed to have exhausted the 30-day period, and are no longer eligible for the Money Back Guarantee.
- Each customer can only use the Money Back Guarantee once, and for only one account, unless otherwise expressly provided with respect to a specific purchase.
- The 30-day money back guarantee does NOT apply to software.
- Customers switching from a MyWebsite package to a different package may receive a change in their billing cycle from monthly to quarterly, biannual or annual prepaid billing depending on the new package that’s selected.
- Any customer who has breached or whose account has been suspended or terminated due to the breach of any part of the 1&1 General Terms & Conditions including but not limited to Section 1 (Payment of Fees) and Section 4 (Acceptable Use policy) has automatically forfeited the right to use the 1&1 Money Back Guarantee.