1&1 SiteLock - The safest and easiest way to protect your website
- Significantly increase your website’s security
- Stay online and off blacklists by actively protecting your website
- Build customer trust and increase sales
Total security for your website
Try to imagine a scenario in which your website is attacked by hackers. Sensitive customer data, such as credit card information, addresses, or passwords might get into the hands of criminals. As the website owner, you would be responsible for letting all of your customers affected by that data theft know what happened. Your reputation would be damaged and your website would be blacklisted on search engines, causing your ranking to plunge. This is the worst thing that could happen for your online business, but with 1&1 SiteLock*, you can prevent such events.
With 1&1 SiteLock, you can prevent catastrophe to your business by actively protecting your website from malware, unauthorized access, and other threats from hackers. Depending on your package, up to 500 sub-pages on your site are scanned and extensively studied for network vulnerabilities. You will have the option to display the SiteLock Trust Seal, which provides real-time verification to your visitors that your website (and their data) is secure. SiteLock’s Trust Seal not only instills customer confidence and builds trust, it’s also proven to boost sales by 10%. Plus, 1&1 SiteLock makes it super quick and easy to get you set up. Protect your website now with 1&1 SiteLock!
1&1 SiteLock in detail
As the complete security solution for your website, 1&1 SiteLock provides the following:
- Website Application Scan: Keeps you informed on the vulnerabilities of your applications used (the most common entry point for hackers). This saves you time because you won‘t have to personally check with your software vendors for updates and security patches.
- SQL Injection Scan: 1&1 SiteLock performs a SQL Injection Scan to detect risks quickly and efficiently. This helps you block access to your databases and sensitive customer data to outsiders.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS): 1&1 SiteLock checks your site, discovering places where an attacker could inject malicious code.
- Malware Scan: 1&1 SiteLock scans for malware and external redirects, hidden links or links to recognized malware sites. Protects your customers from viruses and trojans on their computers.
- File Change Monitoring: 1&1 SiteLock will monitor changes made to any file during a scan. So you‘ll be made aware if any unwanted changes were made.
- Search Engine Blacklist Monitoring: 1&1 SiteLock scans make sure your website is not blacklisted from any search engines, and your e-mails are not marked as spam, to ensure uninterrupted communication with your customers.
- SSL Verification: 1&1 SiteLock verifies your SSL certificate and makes sure that it is compatible with the requirements of your web browser. This ensures that no customers get a warning for data security, and there are no uncertainties.
Your choice of packages
1&1 SiteLock is available in a Basic or Premium version. Below you’ll find the most important features at a glance:
$0.99 per month*
$4.99 per month*
|Daily Malware Scan|
|Search Engine Blacklist Monitoring|
|Website Application Scan||On-demand, 1× month|
|SQL Injection Scan||On-demand, 1× month|
|Cross Site Scripting (XSS)||On-demand, 1× month|
|File Change Monitoring||–|
|Number of Pages||25||500|
* 1&1 SiteLock and 1&1 SiteLock Premium valid for one domain. To cover additional domains, please place additional SiteLock orders.