1&1 Mail Business
Worldwide collaboration and team data exchange
Regardless of whether you choose to use ActiveSync via a web browser, Outlook® or your smartphone, you'll always have access to your updated inbox. You can also collect e-mails from multiple accounts by forwarding them to your Mail Business inbox. Plus, you can respond from up to 5 outside e-mail aliases by setting the addresses up in your account.
Each user will get a personalized e-mail account featuring your domain extension (email@example.com) All Mail Business e-mail accounts hold up to 10 GB of mail and you can easily track your storage limits from your start page.
With the E-mail feature, you can:
- Send e-mail to both internal and external contacts
- Use your existing Outlook® account with Mail Business e-mail
- Centralized management of existing email accounts like MSN, Yahoo, Gmail and many more through your Mail Business account.
The calendar feature makes it easy to organize your schedule. View your schedule as a daily, weekly or monthly calendar. Add appointments, schedule meetings and more! All appointments in your calendar can be viewed and edited at anytime. You don’t need to be in the office to change them.
With the Calendar feature, you can:
- Request an e-mail notification of your meetings/appointments
- Get reminder notifications
- Set up personal/private appointments
- Set up team/company meetings
- Link documents, tasks, contacts, and projects to your calendar
- View shared calendars
- Grant read/write permissions for specific users
- Search your calendar by keyword, participant, group, resource, and more
- Check availability of physical resources
In the Address Book you can:
- Find contact details from social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and synchronize with the Mail Business address book
- Assign images to your contacts (logos, photos, etc.)
- Attach important files to contacts
- Link contacts with appointments and tasks
- Manage e-mail distribution lists
- Define rights for editing entries
- Classify contacts as "private", "public", or "common"
Create reminders or assign group work to team members with the Task tool. You can add priorities and deadlines to tasks or view a list of projects with status updates.
With the Tasks feature, you can:
- Mark tasks as Private, Public, Shared or Global
- Add priority status to tasks
- Indicate importance status
- Monitor progress made on individual or team tasks
- Request notification and reminders
- Assign tasks to others in your team/company
- Link documents, contacts, etc., directly to a task
Push functionality ensures that you will always be up-to-date on your smartphone (ex. iPhone, Android) by automatically receiving every incoming e-mail immediately. Thanks to e-mail push service, there's no need to synchronize your device to receive new messages.
Synchronization of your calendar, tasks, address book and e-mails - entering an appointment on your phone results in automatic forwarding to your Mail Business account, so everyone on your team is always informed.
The following mobile operating systems support Exchange ActiveSync technology:
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch)
- Windows Phone
Drive is a new feature from 1&1 that allows you to upload files for easy access from your web browser on any computer. This means that you can work with documents in multiple locations. You can share files with other users allowing several users to view and edit current project versions. It is also possible to display pictures as a slide show and to play audio and video files directly within your web browser.
1&1 assigns each account with 2 GB of Drive space per user which can be extended with additional storage.
Supported Desktop Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Cookies must be activated
1&1 Mail Business for Outlook
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8+
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013