Manage your information and communicate more efficiently with Outlook® 2007.
- Send and receive your mail from your PC.
- Exchange, IMAP and POP compatible.
- Prevent Junk emails from cluttering your mailbox.
- Full Version from Microsoft.
Microsoft Outlook® 2007 Features at a Glance
Ready to increase productivity and streamline communication? Outlook ® 2007 lets you easily manage and organise your e-mail messages, calendar, address book, tasks and more.
As an integral part of Exchange, a full version of Outlook® 2007 is included with your Microsoft Exchange Hosting package from 1&1 Exchange takes Outlook® 2007 to the next level, enabling multiple user interactions, file sharing, and the latest in dynamic mailbox connections, and improved protection from junk e-mail.
Time and Information Management
- Instant Search: Quickly search all of your information.
- To-Do Bar: Manage your daily priorities.
- Re-designed Interface: Compose, format, and act on e-mails easily and more intuitively .
- Color Categories: Personalise and add categories and get an easy, visual way to distinguish items and organise data.
- Attachment Preview: Easily preview your attachments in one click directly from within Outlook® 2007.
- Internet calenders: View your events and remain up to date on things and share calendars with others.
- Calender snapshots: Create an HTML representation of your calendar so you can share this information with anyone.
- Publishing features: Make an Internet calendar within Outlook® 2007 and publish it to Office Online to share with others.
- Integration with Windows SharePoint Services: Interact with information stored in SharePoint, anywhere, anytime.
- Text messages: Send text messages from your Outlook® 2007.
- RSS Feeds: Fully subscribe to and interact with RSS Feeds right from Outlook® 2007.
- Electronic business cards: Send text messages from your Outlook® 2007.
- Junk e-mail filter: Prevent junk e-mail messages from cluttering your inbox and protect your information with anti-phishing features.
- Security enhancements: Benenfit from increased collaboration capabilities that come with Outlook® 2007 working in conjunction with Exchange.