Improved monitoring of your success with site statistics from 1&1 SiteAnalytics
- Find out what your visitors like/dislike about your website.
- Track the routes of the visitors on your website.
- Use these results to adjust your website accordingly.
- No software installation or programming skills required to analyze the statistics!
For existing 1&1 customers: more effective monitoring and optimization with 1&1 SiteAnalytics Plus
Periodic e-mail reports
The e-mail report (available in weekly, monthly, or quarterly intervals)received informs you of the most important indicators concerning your website.
The regional statistics effectively show which regions in the United States or Canada your visitors actually come from.
Order in customer shop
All SiteAnalytics packages contain the following features:
- Choose specific time periods to analyze
- Configurable management dashboard (home page)
- Access to HTTP access log files (up to 8 weeks)
- Direct access (e.g. from a bookmark or direct input)
- Referring domain (referrer with URL, e.g. text link on another website)
- References from search engines
- Search terms
- Time and site and page impressions per visit
- Successful page impressions
- Most frequently accessed individual pages with page name and URL
- Landing and exit pages
- Browsers used by your visitors (company & version)
- Operating systems used by your visitors (company/family & version)
- Visitors (by providers and top-level domains)